Puddleducks is a committee-run charity organisation that provides pre-school education to the children of Over and the surrounding areas. Children can start Puddleducks from 2 years and we support their development up to primary school age.
Puddleducks is a member of the Early Years Alliance (EYA). As such, we have adopted the constitution of the EYA and encourage all aspects of development to give each child a secure foundation on which to build future learning, as well as to contribute to the enjoyment of their early childhood.
Our aims at Puddleducks are to provide:
- high quality care and learning opportunities by experienced and qualified staff
- a balanced curriculum
- a safe, stimulating and welcoming environment
- equal opportunities for all children
- clear policies and procedures
- the opportunity for parents and carers to be involved
Registered charity #1027556 Ofsted registered #221787