We are open from 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday and children are welcome to stay for the whole day or for just part of the day. Our sessions are broken down as follows:
- Morning session – 9am to 12pm
- Lunchtime session – 12pm to 1pm (packed lunch required)
- Afternoon session – 1pm to 3pm
- Full day session – 9am to 3pm
We are flexible when it comes to the hours that children attend Puddleducks and make every effort to accommodate your preferred days and hours wherever possible.
Please note, we do require that children attend at least 6 hours per week. This enables us to maintain continuity in the curriculum and, in our experience, it helps the children to settle.
We charge a competitive £4.95 an hour for each child aged three or over and £5.95 an hour for each child aged two.
All children aged 3 and over are entitled to 15 free hours (universal) of early years education a week for 38 weeks a year, and some parents may be entitled to up-to 30 hours (extended). It is possible to share these hours across different settings as long as all settings are notified. Your child will become eligible the term following their third birthday and can continue to benefit until they reach statutory school age. Once your child is eligible, we will contact you to explain how it works and to request the necessary information.
In addition, two year olds may be eligible for a funded place if their parent(s) claims any one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credits or Working Tax Credits and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax credit Run-on – paid for 4 weeks after the claimant stops qualifying for Working Tax Credit
A child is also eligible for a funded place if they:
- are looked after by the local authority
- have a current statement of Special Educational Needs (SEND) or an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
- receives a Disability Living Allowance
- have left care through special guardianship or an adoption or child arrangements order (formerly residence and contact orders.
Please email us for further information: info @ overpuddleducks.com
Childcare Vouchers and Payment Plans
We are ableto accept childcare vouchers and to offer payment plans as required.